Government Shutdown Loan Relief
Furloughed Government Employees
If Your Pay Is Impacted
You may be eligible for government shutdown assistance if your pay is impacted.
· Be a furloughed Federal government employee, and
· Have your payroll on Direct Deposit with Patriot Equity.
How to Get a Loan
1. Apply for the Government Shutdown Loan Relief Program.
· Loan amounts are based on the amount of the most recent government payroll direct deposit made prior to the interruption of pay. Loans have a 0% APR and are available up to a maximum loan amount of $6,000.
· There are no fees or interest charges associated with this loan
· No credit check is required
· For loan proceeds to be available on your scheduled pay date, you must apply by the day before
2. Receive Loan
Loans will only be available and disbursed only if, in connection with the government shutdown, the government fails to pay eligible members.
3. Repay Loan
Once direct deposit of pay resumes, Patriot Equity will deduct the loan amount as repayment of the loan.